Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog9- Page 35

If you could create a symbol for the main character in your IRB, what would it be and why?  Be sure to include specific examples from your book to support your choice. (Make the statement, proper nouns or numbers, and conclusion a different color.)
                             There is a symbol in the book I am reading called To Kill A Mocking Bird. The symbol that I would use to describe my main character is a mother bear. My main quaracter stands up for other people when they are being picked on. She has at least four times already. She stood up for a student in class that was very shy. She usually has common sense and protects people that don't have as much common sense. This is the symbol I would use to describe my main character, Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment